Thank you for considering one of our apartment communities as your next place to call home. If you should have any questions regarding the qualification process, please contact us prior to applying.
The application process normally takes 2-5 business days to complete. Some applications may take longer to complete and some may be processed more quickly. After acceptance, the lease paperwork and required fees should be completed within 1 week.
RENTAL REQUIREMENTS - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY
Below is a general overview of some aspects of the qualification process. Please contact the office for the entire qualification criteria. A criminal background and credit check will be completed on all applicants.
- All persons 18 years of age or older that will be occupying the apartment must complete a separate rental application.
- Applicants with prior evictions or judgments within the last 7 years will not be accepted.
- Applicants with a collection account to a current or former landlord, paid or unpaid, within the last 7 years will not be accepted.
- Applicants with a FICO score of 580 or below will not be accepted.
- Applicants found to purposely omit or falsify material information on the application will not be accepted.
- Applicants must have a combined monthly income that is at least 2.5 times the amount of rent. Full-time students may be exempted from ordinary income guidelines.
- Applicants must provide proof of income through qualified sources. Unverifiable income cannot be considered.
For the health and enjoyment of our residents and guests, Trident has a strict no smoking and no pets policy inside all our apartments and buildings.
Trident Realty, Inc. is an Equal Housing Opportunity property management company. We do not and will not discriminate or participate with any person who discriminates on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, marital status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, sex, or mental and physical disability.